Cooling Components CCI-1790 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 90
At one time or another we all have had a car overheat. The Ultimate Cooling Machine fan/shroud combos are just the ticket to avoid having it happen again. These 2500 CFM pull-type fans measure 2-5/8" deep at the motor, 2-3/8" at the mounting brackets and 1-1/2" at the high impact shroud.
- 26" wide x 16" high
- Can be easily reduced in size to 23-5/8" wide x 15-1/4" high
- 12 volt operation
- Lower engine operating temperatures
- Saves horsepower
- Better fuel mileage
- Constructed of high-impact ABS material
- Requires the use of a 70 amp or larger relay
- Relay and fan control sold separately
Learn more about the importance of using a fan shroud in our tech article, Fan Shrouds - A Critical Cooling System Component.
- This fan has two speeds. It has two positive wires going to the motor, one is gray and one is white. If both recieve 12 volts, the fan will be on high speed. If only one recieves 12 volts, the fan will be on low speed. The black wire is ground.
- These fans draw 60+ amps on initial startup and have an operating amperage draw of 16-22 amps. Due to the high amperage these fans pull on initial startup, we highly recommend using 70 amp fan relays 910-51000 or 910-50051.
*Relay and fan control sold seperately.
More Like This
Cooling Components CCI-1740 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 40
Cooling Components CCI-1730 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 30
Cooling Components CCI-1750 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 50
Cooling Components CCI-1770 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 70
Cooling Components CCI-1780 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 80
Cooling Components CCI-1720 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 20
AFCO 80163NFANZ Fan and Shroud Kit for 1955-57 Chevy
SPAL Curved Blade Fans
Single 16 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 20.5 W x 17.5 H
AFCO 80417FANZ Fan-Shroud Combo for Radiators
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.