Cooling Components CCI-1780 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 80
Chevy, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Buick, Cadillac, Dodge, Electric Cooling Fan Type
At one time or another we all have had a car overheat. The Ultimate Cooling Machine fan/shroud combos are just the ticket to avoid having it happen again. These 2500 CFM pull-type fans measure 2-5/8" deep at the motor, 2-3/8" at the mounting brackets and 1-1/2" at the high impact shroud.
- 26" wide x 20" high
- Can be easily reduced in size to 23-1/4" wide x 18-1/2" high
- 12 volt operation
- Lower engine operating temperatures
- Saves horsepower
- Better fuel mileage
- Constructed of high-impact ABS material
- Requires the use of a 70 amp or larger relay
- Relay and fan control sold separately
Learn more about the importance of using a fan shroud in our tech article, Fan Shrouds - A Critical Cooling System Component.
All warranties and returns must be directed to Cooling Components, LLC as noted in the manufacturer's return policy found here: Cooling Components Return Policy (PDF)
Due to the manufacturer's policy, fans MAY NOT be returned to Speedway Motors and MUST be returned to Cooling Components, LLC in order to receive full credit.
- This fan has two speeds. It has two positive wires going to the motor, one is gray and one is white. If both recieve 12 volts, the fan will be on high speed. If only one recieves 12 volts, the fan will be on low speed. The black wire is ground.
- These fans draw 60+ amps on initial startup and have an operating amperage draw of 16-22 amps. Due to the high amperage these fans pull on initial startup, we highly recommend using 70 amp fan relays 910-51000 or 910-50051.
*Relay and fan control sold seperately.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO 80409FAN 2170 CFM Fan/Shroud Assembly for GM Radiators
Frostbite FB509E Economy Fan/Shroud for FB135-FB137, FB144-FB146
Cooling Components CCI-1740 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 40
Cooling Components CCI-1790 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 90
Frostbite FB515E Economy Fan/Shroud for FB156 - FB158
Frostbite FB520E Economy Fan/Shroud for FB103 - FB105
Frostbite FB503E Economy Fan/Shroud for FB141 - FB143
Cooling Components CCI-1720 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 20
Cooling Components CCI-1770 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 70
Cooling Components CCI-1730 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 30
Q & A
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
How to maintain coolant temperature for a Big Block Chevy engine. Installation instructions for a double pass radiator and electric fan in a 1954 Chevy Bel Air.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.