Cooling Components CCI-1740 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 40
Buick, Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Pontiac, DeSoto, Electric Cooling Fan Type, Single Fan Quantity
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
At one time or another we all have had a car overheat. The Ultimate Cooling Machine fan/shroud combos are just the ticket to avoid having it happen again. These 2500 CFM pull-type fans measure 2-5/8" deep at the motor, 2-3/8" at the mounting brackets and 1-1/2" at the high impact shroud.
- 24.44" wide x 19" high
- Can be easily reduced in size to 21-5/8" wide x 17-1/4" high
- 12 volt operation
- Lower engine operating temperatures
- Saves horsepower
- Better fuel mileage
- Constructed of high-impact ABS material
- Requires the use of a 70 amp or larger fan relay
- Relay and fan control sold separately
Learn more about the importance of using a fan shroud in our tech article, Fan Shrouds - A Critical Cooling System Component.
- This fan has two speeds. It has two positive wires going to the motor, one is gray and one is white. If both recieve 12 volts, the fan will be on high speed. If only one recieves 12 volts, the fan will be on low speed. The black wire is ground.
- These fans draw 60+ amps on initial startup and have an operating amperage draw of 16-22 amps. Due to the high amperage these fans pull on initial startup, we highly recommend using 70 amp fan relays 910-51000 or 910-50051.
*Relay and fan control sold seperately.
More Like This
Cooling Components CCI-1750 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 50
AFCO 80163NFANZ Fan and Shroud Kit for 1955-57 Chevy
Cooling Components CCI-1780 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 80
Vintage Air 371255 Tri-Five Chevy Dual Cooling Fan
Cooling Components CCI-1770 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 70
Cooling Components CCI-1730 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 30
Dual 10 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 21.75 W x 17.5 H
Dynacorn M1017 7 Blade Engine Cooling Fan, 1967-79 Chevy
DeWitts SP004 Fan Kit, 1963-72 Corvette
DeWitts SP006 Fan Kit, 1966-82 Corvette
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.