Cooling Components CCI-1740 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 40
Buick, Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Pontiac, DeSoto, Electric Cooling Fan Type, Single Fan Quantity
- Features common 12 volt operation
- It is constructed of high-impact ABS material
- Saves horsepower while increasing fuel mileage
- Specifically built to lower engine operating temperatures
- Measures 24.44" wide x 19" high but can be easily reduced in size to 21-5/8" wide x 17-1/4" high
At one time or another we all have had a car overheat. The Ultimate Cooling Machine fan/shroud combos are just the ticket to avoid having it happen again. These 2500 CFM pull-type fans measure 2-5/8" deep at the motor, 2-3/8" at the mounting brackets and 1-1/2" at the high impact shroud.
- 24.44" wide x 19" high
- Can be easily reduced in size to 21-5/8" wide x 17-1/4" high
- 12 volt operation
- Lower engine operating temperatures
- Saves horsepower
- Better fuel mileage
- Constructed of high-impact ABS material
- Requires the use of a 70 amp or larger fan relay
- Relay and fan control sold separately
Learn more about the importance of using a fan shroud in our tech article, Fan Shrouds - A Critical Cooling System Component.
All warranties and returns must be directed to Cooling Components, LLC as noted in the manufacturer's return policy found here: Cooling Components Return Policy (PDF)
Due to the manufacturer's policy, fans MAY NOT be returned to Speedway Motors and MUST be returned to Cooling Components, LLC in order to receive full credit.
- This fan has two speeds. It has two positive wires going to the motor, one is gray and one is white. If both recieve 12 volts, the fan will be on high speed. If only one recieves 12 volts, the fan will be on low speed. The black wire is ground.
- These fans draw 60+ amps on initial startup and have an operating amperage draw of 16-22 amps. Due to the high amperage these fans pull on initial startup, we highly recommend using 70 amp fan relays 910-51000 or 910-50051.
*Relay and fan control sold seperately.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Frostbite FB521E Economy Fan/Shroud for FB109 - FB111
Cooling Components CCI-1780 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 80
Cooling Components CCI-1750 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 50
AFCO 80163NFANZ Fan and Shroud Kit for 1955-57 Chevy
Frostbite FB517E Economy Fan/Shroud for FB106 - FB108
Vintage Air 371255 Tri-Five Chevy Dual Cooling Fan
Cooling Components CCI-1770 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 70
Cooling Components CCI-1730 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 30
Dual 10 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 21.75 W x 17.5 H
Frostbite FB520E Economy Fan/Shroud for FB103 - FB105
Q & A
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
What is the best radiator cooling fan setup? Do you need a pusher or puller style fan? Should you run two cooling fans or one? Our guide has the answers.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!