Cooling Components CCI-1730 Cooling Machine Electric Fan, Style 30
Universal Fit, Electric Cooling Fan Type, Single Fan Quantity, 17 Inch Fan Diameter
At one time or another we all have had a car overheat. The Ultimate Cooling Machine fan/shroud combos are just the ticket to avoid having it happen again. These 2500 CFM pull-type fans measure 2-5/8" deep at the motor, 2-3/8" at the mounting brackets and 1-1/2" at the high impact shroud.
- 18.5" wide x 20.31" high
- Can be easily reduced in size to 17-1/4" wide x 19-1/4" high
- 12 volt operation
- Lower engine operating temperatures
- Saves horsepower
- Better fuel mileage
- Constructed of high-impact ABS material
- Requires the use of a 70 amp or larger relay
- Relay and fan control sold separately
Learn more about the importance of using a fan shroud in our tech article, Fan Shrouds - A Critical Cooling System Component.
All warranties and returns must be directed to Cooling Components, LLC as noted in the manufacturer's return policy found here: Cooling Components Return Policy (PDF)
Due to the manufacturer's policy, fans MAY NOT be returned to Speedway Motors and MUST be returned to Cooling Components, LLC in order to receive full credit.
- Style 30 fits same applications a Style 50, but Style 30 gives additional clearance at water pump.
- This fan has two speeds. It has two positive wires going to the motor, one is gray and one is white. If both recieve 12 volts, the fan will be on high speed. If only one recieves 12 volts, the fan will be on low speed. The black wire is ground.
- These fans draw 60+ amps on initial startup and have an operating amperage draw of 16-22 amps. Due to the high amperage these fans pull on initial startup, we highly recommend using 70 amp fan relays 910-51000 or 910-50051.
*Relay and fan control sold seperately.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
12 Inch Chrome Straight Blade Electric Engine Cooling Fan-Reversible
Single 16 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 20.5 W x 17.5 H
Speedway Universal Electric Radiator Cooling Fans
Speedway Universal Electric Radiator Cooling Fan, 10 Inch
Single 16 Inch Fan and Shroud Combo for 31 Inch Radiators
Dual 12 Inch Fan and Shroud Combo for 31 Inch Radiators
Single 16 Inch Fan and Shroud Combo for 26 Inch Radiators
Turbo Swirl Electric Fan
Dual 12 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 28 W x 17 H
Chrome Curved Blade Electric Fan
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
What is the best radiator cooling fan setup? Do you need a pusher or puller style fan? Should you run two cooling fans or one? Our guide has the answers.