Speedway Tribute T-Bucket Kit Car
1923 Model T
- This item 7151800 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
If you thought all T-buckets were the same, think again! The all-new Speedway Motors Tribute T breaks the T-bucket mold. It offers the traditional look of classic, competition-influenced roadsters combined with modern components and refined engineering. All this in a comfortable package thats easy to assemble using basic hand tools.
The Tribute T frame has an extra-high rear kickup and Model A rear crossmember that will accept our medium-arch rear leaf spring. Rear axle options include our bolt-on Winters quick-change kit 7151801, bolt-on 9" Ford rear axle option 7151809, or a Ford-style banjo rear end of your choice (must be a centered-pinion rear axle). The front suspension uses a 4 inch drop I-beam axle, wishbone-style radius rods and traditional steering with a reversed Corvair steering box. All suspension, steering and brake pedal brackets are pre-welded to the frame and you can choose from flathead Ford V8 or small-block Chevy engine mounts. (Please indicate your engine and transmission application being used in the comments box at checkout.) A special floor allows the Tribute T body to sit a low as possible, while still providing room for our Bomber Seats or cushions of your design.
Read Street Rodder Magazines article on the Tribute T in the February 2011 issue!
See the article Hot Rod Magazine wrote on the Tribute T in the June 2013 issue!
- True old-school appearance
- Extra-low ride height with maximum ground clearance
- Easy to assemble using basic hand tools
- Rugged fiberglass body with floor installed
- Body finished in a white gelcoat (ready for paint preparations)
- 1-1/2" x 3" rectangular steel tube frame
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- 106" wheelbase for improved ride and handling
- Model A rear crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop axle and split wishbone radius rods
- 1937-1948 Ford-style spindles will accept disc brakes or early-style drum brakes
- Medium-arch transverse rear leaf spring with specially designed radius rods
- Traditional steering with reversed Corvair steering box
- Rear axle and suspension sold separately
No special handling fees. No extra crating charges.
Check out these awesome Tribute T Photos showing the variations of different styles that can be created with one of our popular Tribute T kit cars.
Rear axle and suspension sold separately.
- Front Spring, Axle, Spindles, Radius Rods
- Front Friction Shocks
- Reversed Corvair Steering Box
- Master Cylinder, Bracket, Pedal
- Tribute T Body
What's In The Kit
Tribute T Body with FloorPart # 7152260Qty x 1
Speedway Zinc Corvair Pitman Arm, 7 Inch End To EndPart # 7022930-ZINCQty x 1
Speedway Dual Feed Brake Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Disc/DrumPart # 91031420Qty x 1
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ King PinsPart # 91032104Qty x 1
Flaming River FR1541 Reversed Corvair Steering BoxPart # 91032219Qty x 1
1937-1948 Ford Spindle Castle NutsPart # 910616004Qty x 1
Tie Rod Kit HardwarePart # 91632504-1Qty x 2
2 Inch Drop Ford Upper Steering ArmPart # 91633042Qty x 1
Tribute T Tie Rod ArmsPart # 91633043Qty x 1
Speedway 11/16 Inch Raw Tie Rod/Drag Link Tubing 44 InchPart # 91634-44Qty x 1
Speedway 11/16 Inch Raw Tie Rod/Drag Link Tubing 46 InchPart # 91634-46Qty x 1
TRIBUTE T CHASSISPart # 71549001Qty x 1
More Like This
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, No Floor
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, No Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body/Bed, Channeled Floor
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Channeled Floor
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, No Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body/Bed, Channeled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body/Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body/Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.