Speedway Tribute T-Bucket Quick Change Rear End Kit
Solid Axle Rear Suspension Type, Radius Rod Trailing Arm Style, Conversion Suspension Kit Type
- Incudes a medium-arch rear leaf spring with specially designed 36" radius rods
- The lower links have tie rod ends for a "period correct" appearance
- The triangulated upper control arms attach to axle with a special bracket
- Comes with rear axle housing with new-style "big bearing" housing ends
- Rear-end features a 3.78:1 ratio and Wedgelock differential
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Finish off your Tribute T-bucket kit with this specifically-engineered rear axle and suspension kit. To accommodate the centered-pinion Winters Nostalgia V8 Quick Change rear axle, the Tribute T frame features an extra-high rear kick-up and Model A rear crossmember. All suspension mounting brackets (both frame and axle) are fully welded, making this rear axle option a complete bolt-on addition to the Tribute T.
Read Street Rodder Magazine's article on the Tribute T in the February 2011 issue!
See the article Hot Rod Magazine wrote on the Tribute T in the June 2013 issue!
- Bolt-on option for Tribute T-bucket kit 7151800
- Medium-arch rear leaf spring with specially designed 36" radius rods
- Lower links have tie rod ends for a "period correct" appearance
- Triangulated upper control arms attach to axle with a special bracket
- Includes rear axle housing with new-style "big bearing" housing ends
- Rearend has a 2-1/2" axle flange/brake offset
- Rearend features a 3.78:1 ratio and Wedgelock differential
- Accepts common 6-spline quick change gears (not included)
- Axle flanges drilled for 5 on 4-1/2" and 5 on 4-3/4" wheel bolt patterns
No special handling fees. No extra crating charges.
Check out these awesome Tribute T Photos showing the variations of different styles that can be created with one of our popular Tribute T kit cars.
NotesWinters quick change rear end. Includes shock eyes, swedge tubes, rod ends, leaf spring, u bolts, and bump stops.
- This item 7151801 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
What's In The Kit
Speedway 2 Inch Wide Nylon Spring Shackle Kit, ZincPart # 91033324-ZINCQty x 1
Speedway Ford Outer Tie Rod End, 11/16-18 RH ThreadPart # 91002909Qty x 2
Speedway Plain Steel Jam Nut, 11/16-18 RHPart # 91001249Qty x 2
Speedway Ford Outer Tie Rod End, 11/16-18 LH ThreadPart # 91002919Qty x 2
Speedway Plain Steel Jam Nut, 11/16-18 LHPart # 91001449Qty x 2
Weld-On Shock Eye For Tie-Rod Shocks, TriangularPart # 91636503Qty x 2
Swedge Tube Steel 11/16 x 36inPart # 91001923Qty x 2
TRIBUTE T QUICKCHANGE PLAINPart # 7151802Qty x 1
1" O.D.10.5" SWEDGE STL RODPart # 91034235Qty x 2
Q/C FRONT MOUNT TRIBUTE-TPart # 71501924Qty x 1
Universal Bump StopsPart # 91099121Qty x 1
Hardware KitPart # 7151811Qty x 1
TRIBUTE T REAR LEAF BOLT KTPart # 5802031Qty x 1
37 Inch Tribute Medium Arch SpringPart # 71543108Qty x 1
Rear Leaf Spring Spacer Block for Tribute TPart # 7151924Qty x 4
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.