Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 11 Gallon, 10 x 33 Inch, Centered Outlet
Universal Fit, Spun/Round Fuel Tank Style, Carbureted Fuel System Type, 11 gallons Capacity
- Perfect for that custom build or off-road vehicle
- Unpolished 2 1/4" neck, 1/4" NPT outlet
- Includes filler cap and brackets
- Universal mounting ability
- Spun aluminum tank construction
These spun aluminum tanks have an unpolished, spun aluminum finish, 2-1/4" neck, and a 1/4" NPT female outlet. For all off-road vehicles. The screw-on vented cap and brackets are included and can be found in a false bottom of the packaging box.
10" x 33", Centered Outlet
Overall height from bracket base to the top of the fuel neck is 11 5/8".
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.