Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 3 Inch
Universal Fit, Header-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size
- Cut out the middle man and build the perfect automotive exhaust system your project deserves!
- Universal kit includes all the necessary 3" exhaust pipe bends and straights to allow you to run your own custom exhaust systems
- 3" mandrel bent tubing is full size throughout the bend for maximum flow and increased power
- Each 3" smooth mandrel bent tube is expanded on one end to allow easy slip-fit installation
- Includes 4 each: 45 degree bends, 90 degree bends, 180 degree bends, and 46" inch straight pipe exhaust lengths
Sometimes it's just easier to do it yourself than have someone else screw it up for you. These exhaust bend kits include enough tubing to allow you to run your own exhaust system the way you want it. Each pipe is expanded on one end to allow easy installation. Clamps sold separately. Natural, anti-rust coated finish. Not aluminized.
- Four 46" Straight Pipes (# 910-13894 ea)
- Four 90 Degree Pipes (# 910-13892 ea)
- Four 45 Degree Pipes (# 910-13891 ea)
- Four 180 Degree U-Bends (#910-13893 ea)
Includes 4 each: 45* bends, 90* bends, 180* bends, and 46" lengths. No clamps or hangers are included.
Don't forget your exhaust tailpipe tips as we have a large assortment for your consideration.
NotesIncludes 4 each: 45° bends, 90° bends, 180° bends, and 48" lengths. No clamps or hangers are included.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Flowmaster 15937 3 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ H-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/4
DIY Universal Hot Rod Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Mufflers, 2-1/4
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ H-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/2
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ X-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/4
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ X-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/2
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.