Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 3 Inch
Universal Fit, 3.000" Outside Diameter, Stainless Steel, Natural
- Cut out the middle man and build the perfect automotive exhaust system your project deserves!
- Universal kit includes all the necessary 3" exhaust pipe bends and straights to allow you to run your own custom exhaust systems
- Stainless steel exhaust pipes feature a natural, anti-rust coated finish for corrosion prevention
- Includes 4 each: 45 degree bends, 90 degree bends, 180 degree bends, and 48" inch straight pipe exhaust lengths
- Each 3" smooth mandrel bent tube is expanded on one end to allow easy slip-fit installation
Sometimes its just easier to do it yourself than have someone else screw it up for you. These exhaust bend kits include enough tubing to allow you to run your own exhaust system the way you want it. Each pipe is expanded on one end to allow easy installation. Clamps sold separately. Natural, uncoated finish.
- Four 48" Straight Pipes
- Four 90° Pipes
- Four 45° Pipes
- Four 180° U-Bends
Built of T304 grade stainless steel which is .065 wall thickness.
Includes 4 each: 45° bends, 90° bends, 180° bends, and 48" lengths. No clamps or hangers are included.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
NotesIncludes 4 each: 45° bends, 90° bends, 180° bends, and 48" lengths. No clamps or hangers are included.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Mild Steel 46 Inch Exhaust Tubing Length, 3 Inch OD
Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipe Mandrel U-Bends, 1-1/2 Inch O.D.
Mild Steel Exhaust Pipe Mandrel Bend, 45 Degree, 3 Inch
Mild Steel Exhaust Pipe Mandrel Bend, 90 Degree, 3 Inch
Mild Steel Exhaust Pipe Mandrel Bend, 180 Degree, 3 Inch
Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipe Mandrel U-Bends, 1-3/4 Inch O.D.
Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipe Mandrel U-Bends, 2 Inch O.D.
Stainless Steel Hugger Header Extension Kit, Polished
Tight-Tubes Block Hugger Header Extension Kit, Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipe Mandrel U-Bends, 2-1/2 Inch
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors announced today a list of new products that will be debuted Nov. 2-6 during SEMA360.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.