Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Universal Fit, Header-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 2.5" Exhaust Pipe Size
- Cut out the middle man and build the perfect automotive exhaust system your project deserves!
- Universal kit includes all the necessary 2-1/2" exhaust pipe bends and straights to allow you to run your own custom exhaust systems
- Mild steel exhaust pipes feature a natural, anti-rust coating for corrosion prevention
- Includes 4 each: 45 degree bends, 90 degree bends, 180 degree bends, and 46" inch straight pipe exhaust lengths
- Each 2-1/2" smooth mandrel bent tube is expanded on one end to allow easy slip-fit installation
Sometimes it's just easier to do it yourself than have someone else screw it up for you. These exhaust bend kits include enough tubing to allow you to run your own exhaust system the way you want it. Each pipe is expanded on one end to allow easy installation. Clamps sold separately. Natural, anti-rust coated finish. Raw mild steel.
- Four 46" Straight Pipes
- Four 90 Degree Pipes
- Four 45 Degree Pipes
- Four 180 Degree U-Bends
Don't forget your exhaust tailpipe tips as we have a large assortment for your consideration.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Flowmaster 15936 2-1/2 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
DIY Universal Hot Rod Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Mufflers, 2-1/2
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ H-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/4
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 3 Inch
DIY Universal Hot Rod Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Mufflers, 2-1/4
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ H-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/2
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ X-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/4
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ X-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/2
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Our main goal for the day was to get the engine started
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.