Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Universal Fit, Header-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 2.5" Exhaust Pipe Size
- Cut out the middle man and build the perfect automotive exhaust system your project deserves!
- T304 grade stainless steel tubing provides long lasting good looks
- 2-1/2" mandrel bent tubing is full size throughout the bend for maximum flow and increased power
- Each 2-1/2" smooth mandrel bent tube is expanded on one end to allow easy slip-fit installation
- Includes 4 each: 45 degree bends, 90 degree bends, 180 degree bends, and 46" inch straight pipe exhaust lengths
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!
Sometimes its just easier to do it yourself than have someone else screw it up for you. These exhaust bend kits include enough tubing to allow you to run your own exhaust system the way you want it. Each pipe is expanded on one end to allow easy installation. Clamps sold separately. Natural, uncoated finish.
- Four 46" Straight Pipes
- Four 90° Pipes
- Four 45° Pipes
- Four 180° U-Bends
Built of T304 grade stainless steel which is .065 wall thickness.
Don't forget your exhaust tailpipe tips as we have a large assortment for your consideration.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Day 5 update of the Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks Week to Wicked classic Chevy project.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.