DIY Universal Hot Rod Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Mufflers, 2-1/2
Universal Fit, Header-Back Exhaust System Type, Dual Single or Dual, 2.5" Exhaust Pipe Size
- Premium 16-gauge steel construction of both tubing and mufflers to provide long lasting performance
- Each tube is expanded on one end to allow easy slip fit installation
- 2.5" mandrel bent tubing is full size throughout the bend for maximum flow and increased power
- Two chamber mufflers with twin baffles to reduce drone and interior noise while maintaining a deep powerful tone
- Mufflers are offset inlet and center outlet configuration to fit a variety of muscle car and hot rod applications
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Sometimes it is just easier to do-it-yourself, than have someone else screw it up for you. The DIY Dual Exhaust System Kit includes enough tubing to allow you to run your own dual exhaust system the way you want it. Each pipe is expanded on one end to allow easy installation. Tubing has a natural, anti-rust coated finish. Kit includes Welded Chamber Mufflers. Clamps sold separately.
- Four 48" Straight Pipes
- Four 90 Degree Pipes
- Four 45 Degree Pipes
- Four 180 Degree U-Bends
- 2.50" Welded Chamber Muffler
Looking for a great sounding muffler that won't break the bank? Speedway Welded Chamber mufflers offer many high-end features at a budget price. These 2-chamber mufflers provide an aggressive exterior tone while eliminating the interior "drone" found in single baffle designs. Plus, the twin baffle design creates a scavenging effect to help pull the exhaust through the muffler, increasing horsepower and torque. They feature a fully welded steel case with no internal packing to burn up or blow out. Quality materials and construction combined with a black hi-temp coating ensure long life and durability.
- Heavy 16-gauge material with fully welded seams
- 2-chamber design improves exhaust scavenging over other muffler designs
- Twin baffles reduce interior noise levels while delivering a deep, powerful tone
- Design eliminates the "drone" found in single baffle designs
- Compact 9.75" x 13" x 4" body with an overall length of 19"
- Black hi-temp coating
- Offset inlet
- Centered outlet
- Fits 2.5" diameter exhaust pipe
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!
Don't forget your exhaust tailpipe tips as we have a large assortment for your consideration.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
2 1/2" Steel Pipes Box 1 of 2Part # 91013824-1Qty x 1
2 1/2" Steel Pipes - Box 2 of 2Part # 91013824-2Qty x 1
Speedway Welded Chamber Muffler, 2.5 Inch, Offset Inlet/Center OutletPart # 9301004Qty x 2
More Like This
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Flowmaster 15936 2-1/2 Inch U-Fit Universal Dual Exhaust Kit
DIY Universal Hot Rod Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Mufflers, 2-1/4
DIY Universal Hot Rod Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Mufflers, 3 Inch
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 3 Inch
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Cutouts, Mufflers, 2-1/2
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Cutouts, Mufflers, 3 In
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.