Tru-Ram® Small Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Cast Iron
Universal Fit, Steel, Natural, Square Port Flange Style, 2-1/2 Inch Collector Diameter
- If you are looking for the power of headers, a distinctive look and the dependability of cast iron then these Tru-Ram manifolds are the hot setup
- Provides a tight-fit profile for steering and clearance issues
- Enjoy the performance of tube-headers with the nostalgic look of the ram horn
- Fits most Small Block Chevy cylinder heads including angle plug heads
- Large 2-1/2" Corvette sized outlet further enhances performance
If you're looking for the power of headers, a distinctive look and the dependability of cast iron, we have the hot setup for small-block Chevys: the Tru-Ram® exhaust manifold. We started with a clean slate and designed an exhaust manifold that will give you looks and performance never before available in cast iron.
- provides a tight-fit for steering and clearance issues
- Flows better than original Corvette manifolds
- Same performance as tube headers with classic ram horn styling
- Offers a distinctive look
- 2-1/2" collector uses standard reducers or tight tube extensions
- Includes mounting hardware and gaskets
- Tru-Ram® Dimension Chart (GIF)
Note: The exhaust port size is square and large enough for most round port heads. It measures 1.375" x 1.375" and should be sufficient for most small block cylinder heads. Variation in location of spark plugs on aftermarket heads makes it impossible to verify that the Tru-Ram® will fit all heads on the market, but it will clear most straight and angle plug heads.
- Fits great in a variety of street rod and vintage truck applications – particularly those with Mustang II-type suspensions.
- Tru-Ram®s® will not clear original-location steering boxes in 1935-1940 Fords or 1955-57 Chevy cars.
- 3-1/2" from cylinder head surface to outside point
- 3-1/2" from bolt center to top of manifold
- 5-1/2" from manifold bolt center to bottom of collector
- 2-1/2" collector uses standard header reducers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Tru-Ram® SBC Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished Stainless
Tru-Ram® SBC Exhaust Manifolds, Polished Stainless
Tru-Ram® Cast Iron Ford Y-Block V8 Exhaust Manifolds
Tru-Ram® Big Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Black
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Raw
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Silver
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Chrome
Tru-Ram® LS1 Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished
Tru-Ram® Big Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Polished
Q & A
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
See how to install 3" Ram Horn exhaust manifolds on a C/10 with a 406 engine. Learn some tips on welding steel tubing to a cast iron manifold and how they are modified to fit the truck.