Tru-Ram® SBC Exhaust Manifolds, Polished Stainless
Universal Fit, Stainless Steel, Polished, Square Port Flange Style, Gasket(s) Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- provides a tight-fit to minimize steering and clearance issues
- Same performance as tube headers with classic ram horn styling
- Offers a distinctive look
- Fits most round port SBC cylinder heads
- Works with most straight or angle plug heads
- 2-1/2" collector size
- Includes stainless mounting hardware and gaskets
- These do not clear the steering box on 1935-1940 Fords or 1955-1957 Chevy cars.
The exhaust port size is square and large enough for most round port heads. It measures 1.375" x 1.375" and should be sufficient for most small block cylinder heads. Variation in location of spark plugs on aftermarket heads makes it impossible to verify that the Tru-Ram® will fit all heads on the market, but it will clear most straight and angle plug heads.
- 3-1/2" from cylinder head surface to outside point
- 3-1/2" from manifold bolt center to top of header
- 5-1/2" from manifold bolt center to bottom of collector
- Exhaust ports are a square configuration just under 1.375" wide and tall
More Like This
Tru-Ram® SBC Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished Stainless
Tru-Ram® Small Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Cast Iron
Tru-Ram® LS Exhaust Manifolds, Polished
Tru-Ram® Big Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Polished
Tru-Ram® LS1 Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished
Tru-Ram® Big Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished
Tru-Ram® Cast Iron Ford Y-Block V8 Exhaust Manifolds
Corvette Style 2-1/2 Inch Ram Horn Exhaust Manifold
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Black
Corvette-Style 2-1/2 Inch Ram Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Pair
Q & A
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.