Small Block Ford Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Stainless Steel
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Polished, Standard Flange Style, Stainless Steel
- Complete with reducers, gaskets and bolts
- Fits 289, 302, 351W S/B Ford
- Primary tube 1 5/8" o.d.
- Works best with compact starter
- Works best with motor mounts 270-2220 and 270-2224
For years it seemed like installing a 289-302-351W Ford in your street rod was a far bigger challenge than using a small-block Chevy. One significant problem was finding compact shorty headers. Well, problem solved! These tight-fit headers are designed to hug tight against your small block Ford V8 and can make seemingly impossible installations much easier to tackle.
For factory style oval port heads. Will work with GT40P heads. Includes 2.5" collector reducers to 2.25" pipe, gaskets and bolts.
- Must be used with 910-67210 style mini starter or equivalent compact starter for an automatic tranmission application. Starter 910-9504 suggested for a 4-speed tranmission application.
- We recommend motor mounts 270-2221 (Left) and 270-2220 (Right)
- Left mount may need to be ground 1/4” to provide clearance for collector
- Fits engines with forward sump oil pans
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit Block Hugger Headers, Stainless
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Stainless Steel
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Stainless Steel
S/B Chevy Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Angle Plug Heads, Stainless Steel
Tight-Fit Stainless Steel Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight-Fit Headers for Angle Plug Heads, Raw
Small Block Ford, Block Hugger, Tight-Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.