Small Block Chevy Tight Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Chevy Small Block V8, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Standard Flange Style
- These small block Chevy tight fit headers work well on early hot rods with narrow frame widths due to the slim 4" distance from the flange to outermost point
- 1-5/8" primary tubes and 2-1/2" collectors aid in fitting tight clearance applications
- AHC coating (ceramic coating) ensures long lasting good looks while also reducing under hood temperatures
- Oval exhaust ports fit stock small block Chevy heads - will not clear angle plug heads
- Come complete with gaskets, header bolts, and 2" reducers to connect to your exhaust system
These AHC small-block Chevy tight fit headers are the most universal steel tube headers available. These performance headers fit difficult applications where space is limited. They are a favorite for street rods, as well as many 1950s and 1960s cars and vintage trucks. These ceramic coated headers provide superior performance and durability.
Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods. Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear all stock motor mounts. Most headers are manufactured from durable 16-gauge tubing and comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Most tight fit header applications require the use of Accel shorty spark plugs
- Round port
- Compact design
- Will NOT fit angle plug heads
- Includes reducers, gaskets and bolts
- Armor Hot Coat finish
Header Dimensions (JPG)
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations.
- Will not fit '55-'57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engine's center two exhaust ports.
- Will not clear a "clam shell" style motor mount (found on 1973-newer Chevy cars & trucks).
AHC Warning: AHC coatings will burn and be damaged at exhaust temperatures over 1300 degrees. A lean fuel mixture can generate exhaust temperatures exceeding 1700-1900 degrees. If the coating is damaged due to a lean condition, the coating will not be warranted, but can be recoated for a fee.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Tight Tuck S/B Chevy Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Speedway Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Tight-Fit Stainless Steel Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Small Block Ford, Block Hugger, Tight-Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Big Block Chevy, Block Hugger, Tight-Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight-Fit Headers for Angle Plug Heads, Raw
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.