QA1 12HT250 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 12 Inch, 250lb Rate
Universal Fit, 200 - 299 lbs. Spring Rate Range, 250 lbs. Spring Rate, 12.00" Free Height
Available in 7", 9", 10", 12", 14" and 16" lengths, QA1 offers an assortment of high travel springs with a silver powder coated finish. Made in the USA, these 2.5" I.D. high travel springs are manufactured from specially designed high-tensile, chrome silicon alloy spring wire, which allows them to have fewer coils and a smaller wire diameter. As a result, these springs are lighter and have increased travel due to the larger distance between the coils. These lighter springs reduce unsprung weight and react faster, optimizing suspension performance.
In addition, this high-grade material, along with careful heat-treating and post-processing, allows for greatly improved fatigue life, and the coil design allows the springs to be compressed to coil-bind without affecting spring rate or free height.
These new high travel springs are silver powder coated and ground at both ends for straight, consistent and accurate operations. In addition, all QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions.
- All QA1 springs are manufactured using the highest quality materials for high strength, consistency and long life
- All QA1 springs go through intensive manufacturing processes to ensure consistency, accuracy and durability
- All QA1 springs are ground at both ends to ensure straight, consistent and accurate operation
- All QA1 springs are clearly marked with the free length of the spring and spring rate for quick and easy identification
- QA1's high travel springs are proudly made in the USA
- All QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
It may feel like a daunting task attempting to determine the best leaf spring for your traditional hot rod straight axle build, but our buyer's guide will surely help.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.