Edelbrock 1413 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 800 CFM, Electric Choke
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Satin
Edelbrock Performer Series four barrel carbs have proven themselves to be easy to tune with great drivability. Whether you need to replace an aging stock carb or are looking for a performance carb to top off your hot rod, the Edelbrock Performer Series carbs are the best choice for performance and value. All Edelbrock products are proudly made in the U.S.A.
Designed and calibrated for maximum street performance with most Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap and Torker II manifolds and with Performer manifolds on large cubic-inch engines. Includes an electric choke and detailed instructions. Ford/Mopar throttle adapter arms sold separately.
- Electric choke
- Smooth throttle response throughout the power band
- Uses metering rods to transition between circuits - rods can be changed in seconds without carburetor removal or draining fuel
- Float levels are factory set; adjustments are rarely needed
- Change jets, adjust floats & replace needles/seats without draining fuel or removing carb
- Lightweight all-aluminum body is compatible with gasohol and blended fuels
- Includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance
- Comes with:
- Metering Jets - Primary .113, Secondary .101
- Metering Rods -.071 x .047
- Step-Up Spring - orange (5" Hg)
- Bolt-on-and-run performance right out of the box
- Two-piece design means no gaskets below the fuel level for leak-free operation
Notes3-1/4" from bottom of carb base to the base of the carb neck. Mounting bolt hole pattern is 5-1/8" by 5-5/8".
More Like This
Edelbrock 1407 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1406 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 14053 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke, Black
Edelbrock 1404 Performer 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1405 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1411 Performer 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1412 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 800 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1403 Performer 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 14063 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Electric Choke, Black
Edelbrock 14073 Performer 4 Barrel Carb, 750 CFM, Manual Choke, Black
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.