Edelbrock 14063 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Electric Choke, Black
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Aluminum
Edelbrock Performer Series 4 barrel carbs have proven themselves to be easy to tune with great drivability. Whether you need to replace an aging stock carb or are looking for a performance carb to top off your hot rod, this Edelbrock carb is the best choice for performance and value. All Edelbrock products are proudly made in the U.S.A.
CALIBRATED FOR FUEL ECONOMY
Designed for small-block and small displacement big-block engines, this four barrel carb is recommended only for stock to Performer level applications. They are not recommended for use on RPM or Torker II intake manifolds. Match with an Edelbrock Performer or Performer EPS manifold and other brands of similar design. Calibrated 2% leaner than #1405. Includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance. Comes with: Metering Jets Primary .098, Secondary .095; Metering Rods .075 x .047; Step-Up Spring yellow (4" Hg).
These Performer Series carburetors with black powder coated finish feature gold iridited linkage and hardware that complements the new finish. When matched with Edelbrock's black powder coated intake manifolds, water pumps and accessories, they give any engine bay a custom appearance.
This new finish will also give these carburetors a durable protective layer that will keep them looking great for many years. All Edelbrock Performer Series carburetors feature factory set float levels that rarely need adjustment, allowing them to run right-out-of-the-box. They are constructed of a two-piece design with the gasket above the fuel level for a leak-free operation. Includes electric choke and detailed instructions. Ford/Mopar throttle adapter arms sold separately.
- Easy to tune with great driveability
- 600 CFM
- Electric choke
- Ford/Mopar arms sold separately
- Now available in a black powder coated finish
- Made in USA for unsurpassed quality and performance!
- Comes with:
- Metering Jets - Primary .098, Secondary .095
- Metering Rods - .075 x .047
- Step-Up Spring - yellow (4" Hg)
- Electric choke
- Bolt-on-and-run performance right out of the box
- Smooth throttle response throughout the power band
- Lightweight all-aluminum body is compatible with gasohol and blended fuels
- Includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance
- Uses metering rods to transition between circuits - rods can be changed in seconds without carburetor removal or draining fuel
- Float levels are factory set; adjustments are rarely needed
- Change jets, adjust floats & replace needles/seats without draining fuel or removing carb
- Two-piece design means no gaskets below the fuel level for leak-free operation
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Edelbrock 1406 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 14073 Performer 4 Barrel Carb, 750 CFM, Manual Choke, Black
Edelbrock 1403 Performer 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1405 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1411 Performer 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1413 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 800 CFM, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 14053 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke, Black
Edelbrock 1404 Performer 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1412 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 800 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1406 Performer 600 Electric Choke Carb w/Air Cleaner
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.