COMP Cams 20-601-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Chrysler S/B
Chrysler Small Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2200 to 6100 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Hydraulic-(Mutha' Thumpr) High performance street/strip, needs 9:1 CR, 2500+ stall, intake, gears, and headers, rough idle. Thumpr Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams 21-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Chrysler B/B
COMP Cams 11-601-20 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-601-20 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 10-603-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8 , 2200-6100 RPM
COMP Cams 31-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 2200-6100 RPM
COMP Cams 51-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 92-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 350
COMP Cams 91-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick V8
COMP Cams 32-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 42-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.