COMP Cams 20-601-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Chrysler S/B
Chrysler Small Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2200 to 6100 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Hydraulic-(Mutha' Thumpr) High performance street/strip, needs 9:1 CR, 2500+ stall, intake, gears, and headers, rough idle. Thumpr Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams 20-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-601-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-206-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-226-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-232-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-300-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-304-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-671-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-224-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!