COMP Cams 20-208-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
Chrysler Small Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 800 to 4800 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Smooth idle. Great replacement for 318 or 360 2bbl. or 4bbl. passenger car or truck. High vacuum & excellent low speed torque. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams 12-205-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 16-232-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy V6
COMP Cams 51-229-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 18-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
COMP Cams 15-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
COMP Cams 21-212-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 69-234-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 3.8L V6
COMP Cams 31-215-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 64-246-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar Slant Six
COMP Cams 83-200-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft, International 304/392
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.