COMP Cams 20-232-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
Chrysler Small Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2500 to 6000 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Use in 340-360 Street Machine. Dual exhaust, 3.53-3.91 gear, 9:1 compression. Headers & aftermarket intake, 2500 stall. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams 20-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B , 2500-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 20-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 20-206-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-208-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-210-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-212-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-226-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!