BluePrint Engines H8002S Muscle Series Small Block Chevy Aluminum Head
Chevy Small Block V8, Assembled Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, Natural
- Comes fully assembled with heavy duty components
- Designed to bolt right up to your small block Chevy engine
- Features an all-aluminum construction with a natural finish
- Ideal for hydraulic roller or large flat tappet street cams
- Provides maximum output for less money and comes backed by a full 12-month limited warranty
Bolt 'em on and grip the wheel tight! Get big power on a small budget with BluePrint Muscle Series cylinder heads! These lightweight aluminum heads bolt up to your small block Chevy and feature 195cc intake/75cc exhaust runners, 64cc combustion chambers, and 2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust valves. They're fully assembled with valve springs, retainers, locks, guideplates, studs, and seals.
- Maximum output for less money
- Designed and produced by BluePrint Engines
- Fully assembled with heavy duty components
- Great for hydraulic roller or large flat tappet street cams
- Same head as featured on our exclusive BluePrint 383 Roller Crate Engine
- Backed by a full 12-month limited warranty
- 195cc intake runners
- 75cc exhaust runners
- 2.02” and 1.60” stainless steel valves
- Valves are swirl polished w/ undercut stems
- Ultra street performance 1.437” springs for up to .575” lift
- 115-125 lb seat pressure
- 295-305 lb open pressure
- Chromemoly retainers w/ 7 degree valve locks
- 3⁄8”screw in studs and guideplates
- Straight plug
- 64cc combustion chamber
- 3-angle valve job
- Chrome nickel valve seats for unleaded fuels
- Viton® fluoroelastomer valve stem seals
- Manganese bronze guides
- Will Accept Either An Early 12 Bolt Intake Manifold Or Late "Vortec" 8 Bolt Manifold
- Straight Spark Plug Holes Use A .750" Reach Gasket Style Plug
- Perimeter or Center Bolt Valve Cover Bolt Holes
- Accessory Bolt Holes Machined On Ends Of Heads
CFM Port Flow Average @ 28"
.100" - 83
.200" - 150
.300" - 190
.400" - 223
.500" - 252
.600" - 245
CFM Port Flow Average @ 28"
.100" - 83
.200" - 130
.300" - 166
.400" - 193
.500" - 207
.600" - 213
910-8002 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Flo-Tek 102505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
World S/R Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads, Straight Plug, 1.94/1.50
World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Straight Plug
Flo-Tek 101500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Edelbrock 5073 E-Street Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 5087 E-210 Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 5089 E-Street Cylinder Head, Small Block Chevy
Flo-Tek 102505 Assembled SBC Aluminum Cylinder Heads/Install Kit
Flo-Tek 101505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Flo-Tek 102500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.