BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Roller Crate Engine
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 383 Chevy Small Block V8, 383 cu. in. Engine Displacement
- Produces an astonishing 430 hp @ 5200 rpm
- Includes chrome valve covers and timing cover
- Features a 4-bolt main and has a 1-piece rear main seal seasoned block
- Rocker arms and dual plane intake are both made from lightweight aluminum
- Comes with a 153 tooth flexplate w/ single 3-bolt converter pattern 10-3/4" bolt circle
This 383 Chevy "Stroker" motor is a Speedway Exclusive! Machined and assembled at BluePrint Engines, each engine is dyno tested (includes individual dyno sheet) and comes with a 30 month/50,000 mile warranty. Each crate engine is built to crank out 430 hp @ 5200 rpm and 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 rpm.
- 430 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 rpm
- Bore x Stroke: 4.040" x 3.75"
- 4-bolt main, 1-piece rear main seal seasoned block
- Passenger side dipstick
- Brass freeze plugs
- Chrome valve covers and timing cover
- New plain steel oil pan
- New cast steel crankshaft
- Rotating assembly balanced to within 2 grams
- Heavy beam connecting rods with 150,000 psi bolts
- Harmonic balancer
- 153 tooth flexplate w/ single 3-bolt converter pattern 10-3/4" bolt circle
- Hypereutectic pistons
- 10:1 compression
- Hydraulic roller camshaft
- Aluminum 1.5:1 ratio roller rocker arms
- Performance aluminum cylinder heads
- Hardened retainers and performance valve springs
- Aluminum dual plane intake
- New HEI distributor
- 91 Octane recommended fuel
- 2500 stall converter recommended
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details.
More Like This
BluePrint BP3961CT GM 396 SBC Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint Engines BP38313CTC1D Dressed Crate Engine, Chevy 383
BluePrint BP35513CTC1 GM 355 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP35513CTF1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3830CTC1S GM 383 Dressed Engine, Vortec Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP38313CT1 GM 383 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP38313CTC1 GM 383 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP38318SP GM 383 Short Block Plus Crate Engine, Cast Steel Crank
BluePrint BP38321SP GM 383 Short Block Plus Crate Engine, Forged Crank
BluePrint BP3833CTC1 GM 383 Dressed Engine, Vortec Heads, Roller Cam
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.