Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit Block Hugger Headers, Stainless
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Rodders and racers are known for wedging big engines into small spaces, so these big-block Chevy tight-fit headers are designed for applications where space is limited. They offer great flow in a compact package and will fit where many other headers won’t. These shorty headers are made to make difficult installations easy.
- Fits round-port cylinder heads
- Compact design fits a wide variety of applications
- Made from 16-gauge tubing
- Includes reducers, gaskets, and bolts
- 1-3/4” primary tube diameter
- 2-1/2” collector diameter
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations
- Will not fit '55-'57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engine's center two exhaust ports
- Fits standard deck big blocks only
Header Dimesnions (GIF)
NOTE: Stainless header tubing when exposed to exhaust temperature will cause the finish to change color which will vary with the exhaust temperature. Please note that the finish of the header when the engine is started, will change to a light champagne color to a darker gold finish and in some instance may even turn dark blue or purple. This can be polished back out when utilizing Blue-away or Simi-chrome polish, but please note that when the headers reach running temperature again, they will immediately change color.
More Like This
Big Block Chevy, Block Hugger, Tight-Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Big Block Chevy Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Ford Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Stainless Steel
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Stainless Steel
Dynatech® 730-10010 Stainless Steel Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Stainless Steel
Tight-Fit Stainless Steel Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
S/B Chevy Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Angle Plug Heads, Stainless Steel
SuperMaxx 2007-10 Chevy/GMC 1500/ Hummmer H2 Long Tube Headers Only
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.