Big Block Chevy Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, Steel, Natural
- Complete with reducers, gaskets and bolts
- Choose Raw, Black, Armor hot coat or stainless steel
- Note:: Not for angled plug heads
Rodders and racers are known for wedging big engines into small spaces, so these big-block Chevy tight-fit headers are designed for applications where space is limited. The shorty headers offer great flow in a compact package and will fit where many other block hugger headers won’t.
- Fits round-port cylinder heads
- Compact design fits a wide variety of applications
- Made from 16-gauge tubing
- Includes reducers, gaskets, and bolts
- 1-3/4” primary tube diameter
- 2-1/2” collector diameter
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations
- Will not fit 55-57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engines center two exhaust ports
- Fits standard deck big blocks only
Header Dimensions (GIF)
Item Details1-3/4" primary, 2-1/2" collector
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Big Block Chevy, Block Hugger, Tight-Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit Block Hugger Headers, Stainless
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Stainless Steel
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight-Fit Headers for Angle Plug Heads, Raw
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.