Big Block Chevy Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Natural, Round Port Flange Style, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Rodders and racers are known for wedging big engines into small spaces, so these big-block Chevy tight-fit headers are designed for applications where space is limited. The shorty headers offer great flow in a compact package and will fit where many other block hugger headers won’t.
- Fits round-port cylinder heads
- Compact design fits a wide variety of applications
- Made from 16-gauge tubing
- Includes reducers, gaskets, and bolts
- 1-3/4” primary tube diameter
- 2-1/2” collector diameter
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations
- Will not fit 55-57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engines center two exhaust ports
- Fits standard deck big blocks only
Header Dimensions (GIF)
Item Details1-3/4" primary, 2-1/2" collector
More Like This
Big Block Chevy, Block Hugger, Tight-Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit Block Hugger Headers, Stainless
S/B Chevy Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Angle Plug Heads, Stainless Steel
ZZ-4 Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Ford Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Stainless Steel
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight Fit Headers, Raw Finish
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!