Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Chrome, Round Port Flange Style, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Rodders and racers are known for wedging big engines into small spaces, so these big-block Chevy tight-fit headers are designed for applications where space is limited. They offer great flow in a compact package and will fit where many other headers won’t. These shorty headers make difficult installations easy.
- Fits round-port cylinder heads
- Compact design fits a wide variety of applications
- Made from 16-gauge tubing
- Includes reducers, gaskets, and bolts
- 1-3/4” primary tube diameter
- 2-1/2” collector diameter
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations
- Will not fit '55-'57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engine's center two exhaust ports
- Fits standard deck big blocks only
Header Dimensions (GIF)
Chrome Warning: Due to a revised chroming process brought on by recent EPA regulations and high labor costs, today's chrome is not the quality of days gone by. Be Aware: Exhaust components which are chrome plated are now much more susceptible to blueing, blistering, peeling & corrosion. No warranty or returns on chrome exhaust items once them have been installed.
More Like This
Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit Block Hugger Headers, Stainless
Big Block Chevy, Block Hugger, Tight-Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Big Block Chevy Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Ford, Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Chrome
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Small Block Chevy Hugger Headers for Angle Plug Heads, Chrome
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Chrome
ZZ-4 Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Ford Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
LS1 Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.