1965-89 Small Block Chevy Fullsize Car Long Tube Headers, Chrome
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Headers come with installation hardware, collector reducers, gaskets and instructions.
Header Dimensions Chart (JPEG)
Applications include, but not limited to:
- 1965-1989 Impala, Caprice, Bel Air, Biscayne
- 1967-1981 Camaro (except 1967-69 with factory A/C)
- 1964-1987 Chevelle, Malibu, El Camino
- 1970-1987 Monte Carlo
- Fits D-Port cylinder heads including ZZ4 crate engines
- Does not fit 67-69 Camaro with A/C
- Will fit most angle plug heads including factory Chevrolet “Bow-Tie” heads
- Requires removal or modification of locking steering columns if equipped
- Installation requires left side A/C bracket; later vehicles with short compressors can use the stock bracket
- Will fit Detroit Speed & Engineering front subframes with rack and pinion steering
- These headers are a chassis header and are meant to go inside of the frame rails on the 1965-1989 Chevrolet chassis.
Chrome Warning: Due to a revised chroming process brought on by recent EPA regulations and high labor costs, today's chrome is not the quality of days gone by. Be Aware: Exhaust components which are chrome plated are now much more susceptible to blueing, blistering, peeling & corrosion. No warranty or returns on chrome exhaust items once them have been installed.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles
More Like This
1965-1989 Small Block Chevy Long Tube Headers, AHC Coated
1965-1989 SB Chevy Fullsize Car Long Tube Headers, Stainless Steel
1965-1989 Small Block Chevy Long Tube Headers, Raw Finish
Hedman Vega V8 Swap Headers Only
1964-1974 Big Block Chevy Long Tube Headers, Chrome
Small Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, AHC Coated
1964-1974 Big Block Chevy Long Tube Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, Chrome
Schoenfeld 184V High Velocity Street Stock Headers, 1-1/2 - 1-5/8 Inch
1964-1974 Big Block Chevy Long Tube Headers, AHC Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.