1927-34 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Stainless Steel
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Chassis Header Tube Type, Polished
- Full-length header performance
- Designed to fit in narrow street rod chassis
- Quality 16 gauge steel construction
- Includes gaskets, bolts and reducers
Header Dimensions (GIF)
- Headers fit inside the frame rails and exit under the vehicle.
- Headers will clear stock, Mustang, or Vega steering boxes.
- Check motor mount position before ordering.
- Fits with side or front motor mounts.
- 2-1/2” collectors
- 1-1/2” primaries
- Auto Transmission: Yes
- Manual Transmission: Yes
- Port Shape: Oval
- Header Dimensions (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Chrome
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy 1928-34 Chassis Headers, Stainless Steel
1928-34 Ford Chassis SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, Chrome
JBA 1615S Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.