Blue Away Chrome Polish - 2.5 Oz.
World famous chemical compound known to remove heat-caused discoloration or "blueing" from chrome, stainless, and other metals which have been exposed to welding or other extremely high temperatures. Comes in a 2.5 oz. bottle.
After using Blue Away, finish the surface with Simichrome Polish for a brilliant shine!
Note: Contains a mild abrasive material which may scratch some surfaces. Test on inconspicuous area before use.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91080108 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Pat goes over some of the sound dampening items we have to offer.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Maintain your classic's paint job with these 7 tips! Read this tech article to learn how to polish, preserve and protect your classic car's paint job.
In this guide, Steve will show you how to properly install Speedway Motors deluxe sheet metal flare dimple die set.
Find out how to Undercoat your classic car from start to finish and is it worth all the work?
In this guide, Dylan walks you through the process of how to smooth the firewall on a custom S10 pickup. From the metal patchwork, filler, to the prep work, and final sanding - here's how he did it.