Wilwood 170-0208 Rear Brake Drag Hat, 1.96 Inch Offset, Multi-5 Lug
Universal Fit, 1.96" Offset, 6.14" Outside Diameter, 3.06" Inside Diameter, 1.95" Depth, Black
- Manufactured from premium grade aluminum alloy
- Features a multi 5 on 5"/4.75"/4.50" bolt pattern
- Engineered for strength while having a low rotational mass (1.6 lbs.)
- Black EDP coated finish is applied for added protection
- Rear brake drag hat features a 1.96" backspacing
Willwood brake hats have a long standing reputation for fit, performance, and durability. Manufactured from premium grade aluminum alloys offering high strength and low weight.
Wilwood Brake Hat Chart (Link)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about finding a set of disc brakes for his 1949 Ford F1 pickup, with one caveat. He wants to use the factory wheels.
Steve replaces the factory GM 8.5" 10-bolt rear end on his '76 Chevrolet Laguna S3 with a GM 10 & 12 bolt bolt-on rear disc brake kit.
Follow along as our Tech installs dropped spindels and performs a disc brake conversion on his '55 Sedan. He utilizes a metric brake conversion kit.
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.