Tru-Air Pumper and Replacement Filter Kit
49.5" Tube Length, 33.75" Wire Length
- Get fresh air while keeping unwanted dirt and dust out of your helmet with our Tru-Air Pumper and Filter kit
- Includes a Speedway Tru-Air Pumper Racing Helmet Air Pump Blower Breather and a Replacement Tru-Air Pumper Filter
- The 12V blower provides clean air inside the helmet while preventing the helmet shield from fogging over
- Our air pumper comes with the remote mount blower fan and filter assembly with a 4 foot hose and 33-3/4" wire length
- Replacement filter element features a paper construction and measures 4.375" diameter
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) Tru-Air Pumper Racing Helmet Air Pump Blower Breather
- (1) Replacement Tru-Air Pumper Filter
Tru-Air Pumper Racing Helmet Air Pump Blower Breather
The Speedway Tru Air Pumper Air Pump Blower is the perfect addition to your fresh air equipped helmet. The 12v blower provides clean air inside the helmet while preventing the helmet shield from fogging over. Keeps unwanted dirt and dust out of the helmet. The kit includes the remote mount blower fan and filter assembly with a 4' hose.
- 12 volt
- 49.50" tube length
- Wire Length: 33.75"
- Tube Length: 49.50"
Replacement Tru-Air Pumper Filter
Replacement filter element for Speedway Tru-Air™ Pumper. Measures 4-3/8" O.D., 3" I.D. and 3-3/8" tall.
- Paper construction
- 4.375" diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Replacement Filter for Tru-Air PumperPart # 91074806Qty x 1
Speedway Tru-Air Pumper Racing Helmet Air Pump Blower BreatherPart # 91074802Qty x 1
More Like This
Replacement Hose For Tru-Air Helmet Pumper
Speedway Tru-Air Pumper Racing Helmet Air Pump Blower Breather
Replacement Filter for Tru-Air Pumper
Speedway Tru-Air Mini Pumper Racing Helmet Pump Blower Breather
Speedway Plastic Spacer for Tru-Air Filter Cartridge
Speedway Carbon Monoxide Cartridge for Tru-Air Pumper, 4 Inch Diameter
Bell BR1 Side Air Conversion
Zamp RZ Top Air Inlet
Zamp HTA22ADP Helmet Air System Adapter, Low Profile
Bell MLA1001 Maglock Helmet Side
Q & A
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.
Compliment that new fire suit you just purchased with the appropriate SFI-rated racing shoes to go with your program. Our racing shoes buyer's guide will help lead your way to the best racing shoe for you!
Your body dimensions, field of racing, and budget are all factors in picking the best racing suit for your needs. Our racing suit buyer's guide will help educate you on all aspects of racing suit features and benefits so you can make an informed decision.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.