Speedway Lightened Aluminum Hot Rod Bomber Seat
Universal Fit, Lowback Bucket Seat Style, Universal Position, Aluminum, 16.00" Inside Width
Buy 2+ at $229.99 each
- Aircraft style bomber seat is hand formed from .090" natural aluminum, then is punch and flared with lightening holes for that vintage look
- Features a 20 degree layback for increased comfort
- Low back design is 16" wide and 21" tall, sides are 4-1/8" from top of the side rail to bottom of the seat
- Unlimited mounting options to fit multiple applications, universal mounting brackets sold separately, pt# 91070059
- Seat cover option for back and seat pads available in pt# 7151106 and 7151105 to add more comfort
Everybody loves our Bomber bucket seats, but some wanted them with lightening holes. Just like the original, this one is hand made from .090" aluminum with a hand-formed bead.
- Measures 16" wide and 21" tall
- Needs no upholstery
- Weighs only 5.76 lbs
- Mounting brackets sold separately
- 20° Layback
- 16" Wide
- 21" Tall
- 15.25" Deep (measured front-to-back)
- Measures 4-1/8" from the top of the side rail to the bottom of the seat
See more on these aluminum bomber seats featured in Street Rodder Magazine's project tech article; 1929 Ford Roadster Pickup - The Land Speeder.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Aluminum Hot Rod Bomber Seat
Speedway Lightened Aluminum Hot Rod Bomber Seat DIY Kit
Sportsman Economy Fiberglass Bucket Seat, 13 Inch Wide
Procar Pro 90 Bare Uncovered Lowback Bucket Seats
EMPI 3046 Buggy Rear Fiberglass Bench Seat, 34-1/2 Inch x 23 Inch
EMPI 3047 Buggy Rear Fiberglass Bench Seat, 37-3/4 Inch x 23 Inch
Kirkey 55160 Aluminum 16 Inch 55 Series Seat
Kirkey 55160V Series Pro Street Racing Seat, 16 Inch
Kirkey 55170V Series Pro Street Racing Seat, 17 Inch
Kirkey 55185V Series Pro Street Racing Seat, 18.5 Inch
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.