Speedway Bomber Seat Bottom Pads
Universal Fit, Cloth, Black
- Fits securely in the base of Speedway Motors welded bomber seats
- Matches Speedway's Bomber Seat Back Covers
- Front Width of 14 inches widens to a rear width of 15-3/4 inches
- Length of 12-1/4 inches
- Sold as a pair of cushions to outfit two bomber seats
- Designed to work with our welded Aluminum Hot Rod Bomber Seats
- Material matches our bomber seat covers, PN 7151106
- Solid base and molded foam fits seat contours perfectly
- Press fit into seat bottom area, nothing else needed to secure
- Includes two cushions to fit two bomber seats
- Provides additional support and comfort on extended drives
Provides Extra Support for Those Long Drives
If you are installing a set of our Aluminum Hot Rod Bomber Seats, either the smooth back bomber seats or the lightened bomber seats, our bomber seat bottom pads are sure to provide many hours of comfort on the road. Constructed of a dense molded foam core with a hard backing, these bomber seat cushions are then covered in the same black tweed-like material as our Speedway Bomber Seat Back Covers. These bomber seat pads measure 12-1/4 inches long and are 2 inches tall at the front, tapering to 3-1/2 inches tall at the rear. The cushions are 14 inches wide at the front and taper to 15-3/4 inches at the rear. The material can easily be vacuumed, or spot cleaned in place, or simply remove them from your Speedway bomber seats for deeper cleaning out of the vehicle.
These Speedway seat cushion bottom pads are not designed for the Aluminum Hot Rod Bomber Seat DIY kit due to the wider width of these seats but may still be an option if secured with double-sided foam tape, hook-and-loop tape, or other method.
Customers using these pads in polished bomber seats should remove the pads from the seating area when exposed to direct sunlight to prevent damage to the material. Or install our matching seat back covers in conjunction with these seat bottom cushions, as this is an alternative to removing the seat bottom cushion when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.