Speedway Aluminum Hot Rod Bomber Seat
Universal Fit, Lowback Bucket Seat Style, Universal Position, Aluminum, 16.00" Inside Width
- Aircraft style bomber seat is hand formed of .090" natural aluminum for that vintage look
- Features a 20 degree layback for increased comfort
- Low back design is 16" wide and 21" tall, sides are 4-1/8" from top of the side rail to bottom of the seat
- Unlimited mounting options to fit multiple applications, universal mounting brackets sold separately, pt# 91070059
- Seat cover option for back and seat pads available in pt# 7151106 and 7151105 to add more comfort
Hand formed from .090" aluminum, this aircraft bomber style bucket seat has a 20-degree layback design for increased comfort. This bucket seat measures 16" wide and 21" tall. Measures 4-1/8" from the top of the side rail to the bottom of the seat.
- Hand formed 0.90" aluminum
- 20-degree layback
- 16" wide by 21" tall
- Unlimited mounting options - truly universal hot rod style
Note: Bucket seat mounting brackets are sold separately as part #910-70059. They allow for approximately 6" of adjustment. No mounting holes have been drilled due to the unlimited number of possible combinations.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Lightened Aluminum Hot Rod Bomber Seat
Speedway Lightened Aluminum Hot Rod Bomber Seat DIY Kit
Sportsman Economy Fiberglass Bucket Seat, 13 Inch Wide
Procar Pro 90 Bare Uncovered Lowback Bucket Seats
EMPI 3046 Buggy Rear Fiberglass Bench Seat, 34-1/2 Inch x 23 Inch
EMPI 3047 Buggy Rear Fiberglass Bench Seat, 37-3/4 Inch x 23 Inch
Kirkey 55160 Aluminum 16 Inch 55 Series Seat
Kirkey 55160V Series Pro Street Racing Seat, 16 Inch
Kirkey 55170V Series Pro Street Racing Seat, 17 Inch
Kirkey 55185V Series Pro Street Racing Seat, 18.5 Inch
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.