Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ King Pins
Universal Fit, Ford Custom Spindle Style, Stock Height Spindle Drop, Left and Right Position
- These spindles are modeled after the 37-41 round-back passenger car design and use 37-41 Ford king pins
- The one piece drop forged design constructed of high strength 4140 steel makes these spindles far superior to original components
- Can be used with period correct drum brakes or modern Speedway Motors disc brake kits
- Come with king pin bushings installed and fit to the kingpins for a quick and easy bolt on installation
- A wide variety of steering arms are available that bolt directly to these spindles
These Speedway spindles are one piece, drop forged design constructed of high strength 4140 steel, which makes them superior to original components. These spindles are modeled after the 37-41 round-back passenger car design and use 37-41 Ford king pins.
These spindles fit Ford axles from 28-48 passenger car. They can be used with period correct drum brakes or modern Speedway Motors disc brakes, but will not work with hubs from 28-36.
- Uses 1937-1941 king pin kit
- For Ford axles 1928-1948 passenger car
- Will not work with 1928-1936 Hubs
- Includes king pin kit
Be sure to include our spindle nut kit (910-616004) to properly install these spindles.
Includes forged spindles with king pins fit to spindles.
ApplicationFord-style spindles are generally your best choice when using an original Ford axle or an aftermarket I-beam axle. This spindle is a reproduction version of the 1937-41 spindle. Ford used the same king pin dimensions and geometry on the 1928-48 axles, therefore you can use any 1937-48 Ford spindle on any 1928-48 car axle.
910-32104 Instructions (PDF)
NotesThis consists of 1 pr of Ford spindles, 1 king pin kit, and the king pin bushings installed/fitted to the pins.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Chrome Spindles w/ King Pins Installed
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Milled Forged Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway 1949-1954 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles Only
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles Only
Labor to Machine 1949-1954 Chevy Spindles
Wilwood 830-10832 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, Stock Height
Wilwood 830-9807 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, w/ 2 Inch Drop
Q & A
Heath Petzoldt walks us through the process of putting different types of king pins together in this video. Follow along to boost your kingpin assembling confidence!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Dive into some of the history and unique differences between Ford and Chevy spindles for a solid front axles and what will perform best on your hot rod.