Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Universal Fit, Left and Right Position, Ford Custom Spindle Style, Stock Height Spindle Drop
- These spindles are modeled after the 37-41 round-back passenger car design and use 37-41 Ford deluxe roller bearing king pins
- The one piece drop forged design constructed of high strength 4140 steel makes these spindles far superior to original components
- Can be used with period correct drum brakes or modern Speedway Motors disc brake kits
- Come with King roller bearings installed and fit to the kingpins for a quick and easy bolt on installation
- A wide variety of steering arms are available that bolt directly to these spindles
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These Speedway spindles are a one piece, drop forged design constructed of high strength 4140 steel, which makes them superior to original components. These spindles are modeled after the 37-41 round-back design and use 37-41 Ford kingpins. They fit Ford axles from 28-48 and can be used with period correct drum brakes or modern Speedway Motors disc brakes, but will not work with hubs from 28-36.
Deluxe kingpins feature modern needle bearing inserts that replace the standard brass bushings and are ideal for use on heavier street rods that require superior strength, better lubrication and easier steering.
- Uses 1937-1941 kingpin kit
- For Ford axles 1928-1948
- Will not work with 1928-1936 Hubs
- Includes kingpin kit
Be sure to include our spindle nut kit (910616004) to properly install these spindles.
Item DetailsIncludes forged spindles with deluxe kingpin kit.
ApplicationFord-style spindles are generally your best choice when using an original Ford axle or an aftermarket I-beam axle. This spindle is a reproduction version of the 1937-41 spindle. Ford used the same kingpin dimensions and geometry on the 1928-48 axles, therefore you can use any 1937-48 Ford spindle on any 1928-48 car axle.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles OnlyPart # 91632104Qty x 1
Speedway Deluxe 1937-41 Ford Spindle King Pin SetPart # 91032115Qty x 1
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Check out these 1937-'48 Ford spindle diagrams and advice on how to assemble them!
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.