Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Chrome Spindles w/ King Pins Installed
Universal Fit, Left and Right Position, Ford Custom Spindle Style, Stock Height Spindle Drop
- Dress up your '28-'48 Ford front axle with these chrome forged 4140 steel spindles
- Modeled after the '37-'41 round-back design with new standard '37-'41 king pins already fit to spindle
- 4-bolt pattern on back of spindle measure 3-3/8" on center and accepts our Ford steering arms sold separately
- Accepts Speedway's disc or drum brake kits for early Ford spindles giving you multiple options to choose from
- Will not work with '28-'36 Ford hubs
Now you can dress up your '28-'48 Ford front axle with these chrome forged 4140 steel spindles. They come complete with bushings installed and '37-'41 style kingpins fitted.
- Superior strength compared to original spindles
- Modeled after the '37-'41 round-back design
- Uses '37-'41 Ford kingpins
- For Ford axles '28-'48
- Complete with kingpin kit
- Bushings fitted to pin and installed
- Will not work with '28-'36 hubs
Don't forget to include our spindle nut kit (910616004) with these spindles.
Note: Not to be used with disc brake kits 91031942 or 91631903 as these kits require modification to the spindle which is not recommended for chrome spindles.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway 1949-1954 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles Only
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles Only
Labor to Machine 1949-1954 Chevy Spindles
Wilwood 830-10832 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, Stock Height
Wilwood 830-9807 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, w/ 2 Inch Drop
AFCO 100151 Precision Pinto Spindles, 7 Degree Pin, Pair
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.