Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster Headers, Raw Finish
Universal Fit, Roadster Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, Steel, Natural
- The perfect headers for your T bucket or open engine roadster without hood sides
- Modeled after headers used on sprint cars giving them an aggressive style that is sure to turn heads
- Fits standard or Vortec head small block Chevy engines (not D-port style heads)
- Fits both straight and angle plug heads to fit a variety of engines
- 3 1/2" collector outlet will accept a variety of extensions which are sold separately
Modeled after headers used on sprint cars and other open-wheel racers, these small-block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers have an aggressive style that makes them our most popular headers for T roadsters. Designed for early street rods without hood sides. They route the exhaust over and outside the frame rail, along the side of the car.
- Fits standard or Vortec head Small Block Chevy (not D-port style heads)
- Fits most angle plug heads
- Extensions and mufflers are sold separately
Header Dimensions (GIF)
NotesThese headers are treated with a light coating of anti-corrosion paint to avoid rust during shipment and on the shelf. This coating must be removed entirely before painting with a high-temp paint for final installation. Coating can be removed with lacquer thinner.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster Headers, Chrome
Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Classic T-Bucket Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy 1932 Hi-Boy Headers, Raw Finish
Big Block Chevy Sprint Style Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Ford Sprint Roadster Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Ford Classic Roadster Headers, Raw Finish
Speedway Small Block Chevy V8 Polished Stainless Steel Shotgun Headers
Big Block Chevy Stainless Steel Sprint Racing Headers
Small Block Ford Classic Roadster Headers, Chrome
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!