Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Chevy Small Block V8, Chassis Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Round Port Flange Style, Steel
- For '28-'34
- Use with any oil filter system or transmission and starter combination
- Measures 12 1/2" from center of the exhaust port to the top of the bend, and 10" from collector to front of primary
- Works well with angle plug heads
- 1 1/2" primary tube size
Give your small block Chevy full-length header performance in a package that fits within the confines of your 1928-1934 Ford street rod chassis. These headers can be used with nearly any oil filter system or transmission and starter combination. These ceramic coated headers provide superior performance and durability.
- Full-length header performance
- Has an attractive and protective Armor Hot Coating
- Tucks close to engine to allow room inside of narrow frame rails
- Works well with angle-plug heads
- Works with stock steering box and most Vega and Mustang conversions
- Due to variations in manufacturing and the unlimited engine/chassis combos, all dimensions, applications and measurements are approximations only!
- Fits standard and Vortec-head S/B Chevy V8s (not D-port, LT-1 or ZZ-4) in 1928-1934 Ford chassis and similar applications.
- Due to variations in manufacturing and the unlimited engine/chassis combos, all dimensions, applications and measurements are approximations only.
NotesArmor Hot Coating (AHC) is a heat resistant, ceramic coating applied to the outside of the header. This coating will reflect heat, which helps retain more heat within the header tube while simultaneously speeding up the exhaust flow. Not only will this coating help you make more horsepower, it also keeps your headers rust-free, looking great, and lasting longer (when properly maintained). If you are looking for a show-quality finish for your headers, this is it! Our AHC will withstand exhaust temperatures of up to 1300Ëš F.
AHC Warning: AHC coatings will burn and be damaged at exhaust temperatures over 1300 degrees. A lean fuel mixture can generate exhaust temperatures exceeding 1700-1900 degrees. If the coating is damaged due to a lean condition, the coating will not be warranted, but can be recoated for a fee.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Small Block Chevy 1928-34 Chassis Headers, Stainless Steel
1928-34 Ford Chassis SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, Chrome
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Chrome
1927-34 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Stainless Steel
Small Block Chevy Universal Street Rod Headers, AHC Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.