1928-34 Ford Chassis SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Headers, Raw Finish
Chevy Small Block V8, Chassis Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, Steel, Natural
- For '28-'34
- Use with any oil filter system or transmission and starter combination
- Measures 12 1/2" from center of the exhaust port to the top of the bend, and 10" from collector to front of primary
- Works well with angle plug heads
- 1 1/2" primary tube size
Give your small block Chevy full-length header performance in a package that fits within the confines of your 1928-1934 Ford street rod chassis. These headers can be used with nearly any oil filter system or transmission and starter combination.
- Full-length header performance
- Tucks close to engine to allow room inside of narrow frame rails
- Works well with angle-plug heads
- Works with stock steering box and most Vega and Mustang conversions
- Due to variations in manufacturing and the unlimited engine/chassis combos, all dimensions, applications and measurements are approximations only!
- Fits standard and Vortec-head S/B Chevy V8s (not D-port, LT-1 or ZZ-4) in 1928-1934 Ford chassis and similar applications.
- Due to variations in manufacturing and the unlimited engine/chassis combos, all dimensions, applications and measurements are approximations only.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, Chrome
Small Block Chevy 1928-34 Chassis Headers, Stainless Steel
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Chrome
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
1927-34 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Stainless Steel
Small Block Chevy Universal Street Rod Headers, Raw Finish
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.