Small Block Chevy 1932 Hi-Boy Headers, AHC Coated
Universal Fit, Roadster Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Standard Flange Style, Steel, Silver
- These small block Chevy headers are perfect for hood & fender-less street rods providing maximum tire and door clearance
- 1-5/8" primary tubes and 3-1/2" collectors which accept a variety of slip over extensions
- AHC coating (ceramic coating) ensures long lasting good looks while also reducing under hood temperatures
- Oval exhaust ports fit stock small block Chevy heads and will also clear angle plug heads
- Header gaskets and bolts are included to simplify installation
Hood-less and fender-less street rods look great with exposed headers! These small-block Chevy headers are designed to provide extra front tire and door clearance while routing the exhaust outside the frame rail and along the side of the car. They work great on 1932 Ford hi-boys and similar fenderless early street rods. These ceramic coated headers provide superior performance and durability.
- Design allows for maximum tire and door clearance
- Allows a shorter turning radius than other styles of open-wheeled headers
- Works with angle-plug, standard port, and Vortec heads (not D-port LT-1 or ZZ4)
- Extensions and mufflers sold separately
Header Dimensions (GIF)
Item Details1-5/8" primary, 3-1/2" collector
NotesArmor Hot Coating (AHC) is a heat resistant, ceramic coating applied to the outside of the header. This coating will reflect heat, which helps retain more heat within the header tube while simultaneously speeding up the exhaust flow. Not only will this coating help you make more horsepower, it also keeps your headers rust-free, looking great, and lasting longer (when properly maintained). If you are looking for a show-quality finish for your headers, this is it! Our AHC will withstand exhaust temperatures of up to 1300¢ª F.
AHC Warning: AHC coatings will burn and be damaged at exhaust temperatures over 1300 degrees. A lean fuel mixture can generate exhaust temperatures exceeding 1700-1900 degrees. If the coating is damaged due to a lean condition, the coating will not be warranted, but can be recoated for a fee.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8071-1 Roadster Header, Street Rod Hi-Boy SBC, CC
Small Block Chevy 1932 Hi-Boy Headers, Chrome
Small Block Chevy 1932 Hi-Boy Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Classic T-Bucket Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Ford Sprint Roadster Headers, AHC Coated
Big Block Chevy Sprint Style Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Classic T-Bucket Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster Headers, Chrome
Small Block Ford Classic Roadster Headers, Chrome
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.