QA1 1210-104 K5208 Adjustable Upper Ball Joint, Steel Cap
Oval Track Cars, Upper Position, Bolt-in Ball Joint Type, 10 degree Degree of Taper, Steel
- Engineered to be 100% owner rebuildable
- Features a patented self-lubricating design
- Will fit a variety of GM platforms (see list)
- Features a bolt-in type housing and has a 10-degree taper
- This is the ideal ball joint for a variety of racing applications
QA1's 4-Bolt Style Ultimate Ball Joint is ideal for a variety of racing applications. Exclusive to QA1, this patented, self-lubricating design is 100% owner rebuildable.
- Bolt-in (4-bolt) style
- Cross reference with MOOG #K5208
- Steel Cap
- Bolt-In type housing
- 10° Taper
- Completely Rebuildable
- AFCO 106-20032LF, Howe 22302
Replacement Housing: 72110504
Replacement Studs: 7219032
- 1973-87 Regal
- 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird
- 1973-88 Monte Carlo
- 1973-88 Chevelle
- 1978-83 Malibu
- 1971-76 Impala/Caprice
- 1977-94 Caprice/Impala
- 1975-79 Nova
- 1994-96 Impala SS
- 1973-88 Cutlass
- 1973-88 Grand Prix
- 1973-82 Lemans
- 1982-2002 Chevrolet S-10/Blazer (2WD)
- 1982-2002 GMC Sonoma/Jimmy (2WD)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
It may feel like a daunting task attempting to determine the best leaf spring for your traditional hot rod straight axle build, but our buyer's guide will surely help.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.