MSD 8352 Ford 289-302 Ready-To-Run Distributor
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, HEI / Male Cap Terminal Style, Red, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
MSD’s Ready-to-Run Ford Distributors are the perfect upgrade for bulky DuraSpark systems or ancient breaker point models. These distributors come complete and ready-to-run. All you need to do is drop it in the engine, connect three wires and fire the engine. Each distributor features an ignition module that produces a powerful inductive spark to improve combustion of the fuel mixture resulting in quick starts, smooth idle and increased performance. The billet aluminum housings of these distributors are 5/8” smaller in diameter to accommodate induction setups and tight engine compartments.
- Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connect
- Powerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Housing is 5/8” smaller in diameter than stock Ford distributors
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from Chromoly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Supplied with small diameter cap with HEI style terminals and race rotor (will accept 8441 Cap-A-Dapt)
- Does not require an MSD Ignition Control
- CARB E.O. Approved
547-8352 Instructions (PDF)
- Housing is 5/8” smaller in diameter than stock Ford distributors to accommodate induction setups and tight engine compartments.
- Does not require an MSD Ignition Control.
WarrantiesFor warranty information, please visit http://www.msdhelp.com/
More Like This
MSD 8598 Ford 289, 302 Billet Distributor
MSD 8503 Ford 289-302 E-Curve Pro-Billet Distributor
MSD 8582 Ford 289-302 Billet Distributor
MSD 8479 Ford 289, 302 Street Pro-Billet
MSD 8382 Ford 302 Dual Pickup Pro-Billet Distributor
MSD 8579 Ford 302 Small Diameter Pro-Billet Distributor
MSD 2360 Pro-Billet Cam Sync Distributor, Ford 289, 302, Bronze gear
MSD 84791 Street Pro-Billet Distributor with Steel Gear, Ford 289/302
MSD 2358 Pro-Billet Cam Sync Distributor, Ford 289, 302 Steel Gear
PerTronix D130701 Flame-Thrower S/B Ford 289-302 Billet Distributor
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.