Lokar XEFB-9009 Midnight Series Foot Brake w/Windowed Arm/Oval Pad/Rub
Universal Fit, 10" Arm Length, Steel, Powder Coated, Black
- Adjustable 9" to 13" firewall to dash
- Length of the arm measures 10" from the pivot point to the bottom of the foot pad.
- Dash to firewall adjustable bracketry
- Various location mounting capability
- Heat treated gears
- Hidden gears and mechanisms for clean finish
- Rubber stop for quiet pedal return
- Application for finished and unfinished cars
- Complete with instructions and all hardware
- Connector Cables sold separately
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Lokar XEFB-9000 Midnight Series Foot Brake w/Solid Arm/Ball-Milled Pad
Lokar XEFB-9008 Midnight Series Foot Brake w/Solid Arm/Oval Pad w/Rub
Lokar XEFB-9002 Midnight Series Foot Operated Emergency Brake Assembly
Lokar XEFB-9003 Midnight Series Foot Brake w/Windowed Arm, Rubber
Lokar XEFB-9001 Midnight Series Foot Brake w/Solid Arm/Rubber Insert
Lokar XEHB-7016 Midnight Series 16 In. Transmount Emergency Hand Brake
Lokar XEHB-7000F Floor Mount E-Hand Brake Kit, Boot/Cables, Black
Lokar Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake Kit, 16 Inch, Black
Lokar XEHB-7000F Floor Mount Hand Emergency Brake/Cable Kit,Black
Lokar EHB-7011 Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake, 11 Inch
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
You can slip these Finned Aluminum Buick Brake Drums on to any one of our 1937-48 Ford hubs or 12x2 Bendix brakes. No machining. No re-drilling. Not a cover. Just classic hotrod style.
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.