Lokar EFB-9003 Billet Alum Under Dash E-Brake, Brushed Windowed Arm
Universal Fit, 10" Arm Length, Aluminum, Brushed
NSRA Best New Product Lokar Under-the-Dash Foot Operated Emergency Brake features the same superior craftsmanship you have come to expect of all our products. This foot brake gives you ease of operation along with a clean, out of the way emergency brake.
- Adjustable 9" to 13" firewall to dash
- Length of the arm measures 10" from the pivot point to the bottom of the foot pad.
- Dash to firewall adjustable bracketry
- Various location mounting capability
- Heat treated gears
- Hidden gears and mechanisms for clean finish
- Rubber stop for quiet pedal return
- Application for finished and unfinished cars
- Complete with instructions and all hardware
- Connector cables sold separately
- Available in brushed finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Lokar EFB-9001 Brushed Billet Aluminum Under Dash E-Brake Assembly
Lokar EFB-9002 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Brushed Windowed Arm
Lokar EFB-9009 Billet Foot Brake w/Brushed Windowed Arm w/Oval Pad
Lokar EFB-9005 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Solid Arm/Rubber Insert
Lokar EFB-9007 Billet Foot Brake w/ Chrome Windowed Arm/Rubber Insert
Lokar EFB-9000 Under Dash Emergency Brake Foot Pedal, Brushed Aluminum
Lokar EFB-9008 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Brushed Solid Arm w/Oval Pad
Lokar EFB-9006 Billet Aluminum Foot Brake w/Windowed Arm/Pad, Chromed
Lokar EFB-9010 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Windowed Arm w/Oval Pad
Lokar EFB-9011 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Solid Arm w/Oval Pad
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Today we take a look at the differences between proportioning valves (both fixed and adjustable models) and the residual pressure valves we offer in this buyer's guide.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Follow this guide as Kevin explains how he upgraded the rear bolt-on caliper brackets and rotors on a '54 Chevy Belair.
Follow this guide to learn how the change of bore size on a master cylinder affects a four-wheel disc brake system. View the conversion chart to figure the total bore area for your brake setup.
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.