Lokar EFB-9002 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Brushed Windowed Arm
Universal Fit, 10" Arm Length, Aluminum, Brushed
- Adjustable 9" to 13" firewall to dash
- Length of the arm measures 10" from the pivot point to the bottom of the foot pad.
- Dash to firewall adjustable bracketry
- Various location mounting capability
- Heat treated gears
- Hidden gears and mechanisms for clean finish
- Rubber stop for quiet pedal return
- Application for finished and unfinished cars
- Complete with instructions and all hardware
- Connector Cables sold separately
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Lokar EFB-9003 Billet Alum Under Dash E-Brake, Brushed Windowed Arm
Lokar EFB-9009 Billet Foot Brake w/Brushed Windowed Arm w/Oval Pad
Lokar EFB-9005 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Solid Arm/Rubber Insert
Lokar EFB-9007 Billet Foot Brake w/ Chrome Windowed Arm/Rubber Insert
Lokar EFB-9008 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Brushed Solid Arm w/Oval Pad
Lokar EFB-9006 Billet Aluminum Foot Brake w/Windowed Arm/Pad, Chromed
Lokar EFB-9010 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Windowed Arm w/Oval Pad
Lokar EFB-9011 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Solid Arm w/Oval Pad
Lokar EFB-9000 Under Dash Emergency Brake Foot Pedal, Brushed Aluminum
Lokar EFB-9001 Brushed Billet Aluminum Under Dash E-Brake Assembly
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
You can slip these Finned Aluminum Buick Brake Drums on to any one of our 1937-48 Ford hubs or 12x2 Bendix brakes. No machining. No re-drilling. Not a cover. Just classic hotrod style.
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.