Hooker 2451-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker Competition headers offer the best value in the high performance header market. Designed for the value-conscious buyer who is running either a "stock" or "mildly-modified" engine, Hooker Competition headers offer premium features at a very competitive price. Made of durable 16 gauge mild steel tubing, the Hooker Competition header design utilizes a long transition collector to reduce back pressure and increase exhaust flow. A perfect sealing surface is assured with the 5/16" machined flanges, with welded O-ring seals. Experience has proven that this flange size is ideal to maintain header integrity and be pliable enough to seal each exhaust port. Tubing is mandrel-bent to maintain metal strength and provide consistent tube diameter at radii to maximize performance. Hooker Competition headers have a standard finish that features a heat-cured, high-heat-resistant paint. Optionally, the famous Hooker Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating is available.
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- designed for easy, trouble-free fit
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Works with factory power steering and power brakes
65-89 Chevy Full Size
64-87 Chevelle/El Camino
70-87 Monte Carlo
78-81 Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am
77-87 Pontiac Phoenix/Ventura/Grand Prix
78-87 Olds Cutlass/442
Tube Size 1.6250" x 30" O.D.
Collector Size 3" O.D.
More Like This
Hooker 2468-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2104-7HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Hooker 6901-2HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
Hooker 2462-2HKR Hooker Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2452-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2290-2HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2275-7HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2291-2HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2295-7HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2297-7HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.