GM 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 400 Chevy Small Block V8, 604 GM Chevy Crate Engine
- IMCA sealed and approved for use in IMCA
- Dyno-verified horsepower and torque and will include a dyno sheet of your engine
- 400 HP @ 5500 RPM 400 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4500 RPM
- Piston rings are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program to ensure proper ring seal which increases horsepower
- Lifter preload and timing are set prior to break in procedure for race ready performance right out of the crate
- Dyno-verified horsepower and torque
- Piston rings are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program
- Lash and timing are individually tuned
- Engine is ready to race, right out of the crate
- IMCA-sealed for equal competition
- Popular in Modified and Late Model classes*
- 400 HP 5500 RPM
- 400 ft. lbs. of torque 4500 RPM
- 4.00" x 3.48" bore x stroke
- 9.6:1 compression ratio
- 92 octane recommended fuel
- 4-bolt main caps
- Cam lift: .474" intake / .510" exhaust
- Cam duration .050": 208° intake / 221° exhaust
- 112° lobe separation
- 1.5:1 ratio aluminum roller rocker arms
- 2.00" Intake / 1.55" Exhaust valves
- Fully assembled long block
- Black steel valve covers w/ breathers
- Oil pump, pick-up, 8 quart oil pan
- Eliminator Vortec intake manifold
- Spark plugs
- 8" harmonic balancer
- Front timing cover
- Dyno sheet of your engine
- IMCA-issued bolts and is approved for use in IMCA
- Requires the addition of a carburetor, starter, water pump, distributor, and plug wires (not included). See 121-8604 for a "dressed" version of this engine.
- Requires an externally balanced flywheel (not included).
- The 8-quart Circle Track oil pan is 7 inches deep at the sump. It will clear most GM rear-steer chassis with the stock engine location.
- For Circle Track Racing only - not intended for street use.
- This item 91619318604 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Chevrolet Performance 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Crate Engine
GM 88869604 CT400 GM-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Dressed 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dynoed
GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Chevrolet Performance 88869604 CT400 GM-Sealed 604 Crate Engine
GM 88869602 CT350 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Dressed GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, Dynoed
Speedway Racing GM LS Circle Track Crate Engine, CT525 Dynoed
Chevrolet Performance 19331563 CT525 6.2L Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19418211 CT525 Circle Track 6.2L LS Engine
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.