G-Comp C10 Bolt-On Performance Truck Arm Rear Suspension Kit
Solid Axle Rear Suspension Type, Truck Arm Trailing Arm Style, Conversion Suspension Kit Type
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Upgrade your 1960-1972 1/2 ton 2WD C10 to performance suspension with this simple bolt-in rear conversion kit from Speedway Motors.
This kit includes Speedway's track-tested G-Comp truck arms, new adjustable front mounts, and a coilover crossmember ready for your choice of coilover shocks. Also included is a panhard bar and all necessary hardware to retain the factory rear end housing.
What makes this kit stand out above the rest is that it allows you to add the adjustability of coilovers and tunable pivot locations, while replacing unsafe rusted factory arms.
- Designed for 1960-1972 1/2-ton 2WD C10 pickups
- Bolt-In Engineering
- Allows adjustability via coilovers and tunable pivot locations
- Replaces your rusted factory arms with track-tested performance arms
- (1) Set of G-Comp truck arms
- (2) Adjustable front mounts
- (1) Crossmember ready for a set of your choice coilovers
- (1) Panhard Bar with bushings
- (1) Hardware set designed to retain factory rear end axle housing
Note: Coilovers sold separately
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 9166072 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
What's In The Kit
G-Comp Rear Truck Arms, PairPart # 350004Qty x 1
C10 Rear Suspension Hardware and ComponentsPart # 9166072-2Qty x 1
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Speedway Motors announced today a list of new products that will be debuted Nov. 2-6 during SEMA360.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.
Easy to follow instructions to install a G-Comp rear suspension kit.